Alex Haschek completed a Bachelor of Environmental Science at Newcastle University in 2004 and a Bachelor of Psychology (honours) at the University of New England in 2014. Alex has been involved in research for approximately 5 years in a variety of disciplines and roles including public health, education and most recently autism. Alex specialises in providing research project support including Qualtrics survey building and management, data management in SPSS, and process streamlining.
- Autism Research Centre , School of Psychology and Public Health
- Research Officer, Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre , (La Trobe University) 2017 -
- Research Assistant, School of medicine and public health , University of Newcastle Australia 2016 - 2017
- Academic Tutor, The Wollotuka Institute , University of Newcastle Australia 2016
- Research Assistant, School of education , University of Newcastle Australia 2014 - 2015
- Environmental Health Officer, Newcastle City Council 2004 - 2007
- View All