- Compromised structure within the asymptomatic tendon in unilateral Achilles tendinopathy patients
- Development, but not worsening, of patellar tendon pathology increases the risk of patellar tendinopathy during an Australian football season
- Improvement in pain and function is not mediated by changes in tissue structure following surgery for Achilles tendinopathy
- Prevalence and impact of achilles and patellar tendinopathy in the Australian Football League: The role of imaging in the diagnosis and prediction of symptoms
- Strategies in reducing the negative impact of lower limb tendinopathy: Is it injury prevention or injury minimisation?
- The role of ultrasound tissue characterisation in the management and prevention of tendinopathy in athletes
- Treat the donut, not the hole: The pathological Achilles and patellar tendon has sufficient amounts normal tendon structure