- Change in population status and island-wide distribution of the endangered Abbott's Booby (Papasula abbotti) on Christmas Island, and the impact of reforestation
- Environmental sustainability and wildlife conservation: does energy-efficient lighting cause unexpected ecological damage?
- Investigating the Efficacy of Artificial Nest Boxes as a t=Tool in the Conservation of Hollow-Dependent Fauna
- Population connectivity in Eastern Rock Lobster: a range expanding species
- The functional significance of ant colourisation
- The role of fire and landscape in shaping the genetic structure of detritivore communities
- ‘The little things that run the world’: The effects of large-scale dominant ant suppression on ecosystem function in Australia’s seasonal tropics.