- Developing and Maintaining Person Centred Active Support (PCAS): A Demonstration Project in Supported Accommodation for People with Neurotrauma
- Investigation of MSD Toolkit Risk and Hazard Measures in Relation to Claims Rates and other Indicators
- Maximising Social Connection and Building Relationships in the Community: Evaluation of a Multi-component Community Connection program (M-ComConnect) for People with severe TBI
- Rapid Review of Inpatient and Outpatient Rehabilitation Models of Care which Focus on Vocational or Independent Living Outcomes for People after Mild to Moderate Acquired Brain Injury.
- Rehabilitation after catastrophic acquired brain injury: Evaluation of process and outcomes of a specialist ABI unit and its impact on long term quality of life and community participation.
- The Use of Google Calendar to Increase Independence in Target Activities in Survivors of Traumatic Brain Injury
- Vehicle Modifications for Drivers with Disabilities: Developing the Evidence Base to Support Prescription Guidelines, Improve User Safety and Enhance Participation
- Workplace Barriers to Reducing Incidence of Musculoskeletal and Mental Disorders