- Contribution of Interleukin-6 signaling as a tractable therapeutic target for inflammatory breast cancer
- Discovery of new therapy targets in HER2-positive breast cancer using a transposon mutagenesis screen
- Identification of breast cancer subtype-specific tumour antigens with lymph node antibodies using the local immune response
- In vivo imaging of the glutathione pathway in breast cancer
- Is Myc the master regulator of breast cancer dormancy?
- Keeping the Seeds of Metastasis Grounded: Understanding how Stem Cell Regulator and Asymmetric Cell Division gene GPSM2 Controls Breast Cancer Stem Cells and Metastatic Spread.
- New molecular signature and combination therapies for brain-metastatic HER2-positive breast cancer