- A clinicopathological tool to improve adjuvant decision-making in post-operative, postmenopausal women with oestrogen-receptor positive, HER2-negative, early breast cancer.
- Can a novel therapy with less side effects than Tamoxifen be used to prevent and or treat breast cancer
- Converting triple negative breast cancer into anti-oestrogen-responsive breast cancer
- Does blockade of myeloid derived suppressor cells enhance the control of metastatic disease when combined with chemotherapy or MEK targeted therapy?
- Measuring constitutional BRCA1 methylation: a future tool for risk assessment