publication venue for
- Timing of Early-Life Stress and the Development of Brain-Related Capacities. 13. 2019
- Sex-Dependent Effects of Environmental Enrichment on Spatial Memory and Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) Signaling in a Developmental "Two-Hit" Mouse Model Combining BDNF Haploinsufficiency and Chronic Glucocorticoid Stimulation. 12:1-13. 2018
- Cognitive Deficits Underlying Error Behavior on a Naturalistic Task after Severe Traumatic Brain Injury. 10. 2016
- Mapping of the underlying neural mechanisms of maintenance and manipulation in visuo-spatial working memory using an n-back mental rotation task: a functional magnetic resonance imaging study. 10:1-10. 2016
- Resilience in shock and swim stress models of depression. 7. 2013
- An investigation into "two hit" effects of BDNF deficiency and young-adult cannabinoid receptor stimulation on prepulse inhibition regulation and memory in mice. 7. 2013
- Western Diet Chow Consumption in Rats Induces Striatal Neuronal Activation While Reducing Dopamine Levels without Affecting Spatial Memory in the Radial Arm Maze. 11.