publication venue for
- Paramedicine students' views on clinical placement learning using the DREEM inventor. 6:35-42. 2016
- Improving village health post (Ponkesdes) nurses’ performance, which model should be used?. 4:24-30. 2014
- Sleep hygiene behavior among Balinese adolescent. 4:155-160. 2014
- Indonesian student nurses’ perceptions of stress in clinical learning: a phenomenological study. 3:56-65. 2013
- Return migration of Indonesian nurses from Japan: Where should they go?. 3:154-159. 2013
- Graduate nurse program coordinators’ perceptions of role adaptation experienced by new nursing graduates: A descriptive qualitative approach. 4.
- How is peer-teaching perceived by first year paramedic students? Results from three years. 4.
- Learning in primary health care settings: Australian undergraduate nursing students’ perspectives. 4.
- Listening and communication styles in nursing students. 4.